Friday, January 30, 2009

Someone Entertain Me!

Work is slow. The weather is crazy. I'm slowly going insane.

I haven't had my Prozac for several days. I am going to SNAP soon. It sort of freaks me out how your body reacts to not having something it's used to having daily. I almost thought about not taking it anymore, but to be honest, it helps me deal with daily things in life. I couldn't work at my job if I didn't take medication. Seriously! Not to mention, I'm not the happiest person, as all of you know. Good thing you love me anyways. =)

I'm waiting on the weather forecast. We could possibly get a lot of snow, with blizzard type conditions, at the beginning of next week. I think it will go the other way. Let's hope so because I'm getting cabin fever! I do nothing, but work and go home. This crap is getting old.

Maybe a giant ice sickle will hit me in the head...

if I'm lucky.

4 comments:

alan said...

No icicles allowed to damage that pretty noggin of yours!

Cabin fever here though it was 60 today...tired of cold and brown...bought my fishing license yesterday!

C'mon spring!

alan

Mig said...

I hear ya, it's tough dealing with this winter weather. This year has been bad and it's only the 1st of February.

Refill the prozac and hang in there, spring will be here soon.

:-)

Coyote Bebop said...

Weasels.




LMMFAO!! Word verif is;

"porpolar"

HA!

Sassy said...

LOL...BITE ME ;)