Monday, January 12, 2009

Scary, but true...


This is a picture of my mother in her "angry" personality. No shit! I did not get this off of the internet. However, I am thinking of calling Hollywood. She could star in the next zombie film!

Anyways....

I spent Friday evening at my grandma/mom's house. I did laundry and we talked about old times. Old times led into my childhood. I listened to excuses being made as to why NOTHING was done to protect me.

Anxiety level: 10

After washing my clothes, I said thanks and left. I analyzed our conversations on the way home. I was angry, but I refused to cry. I wanted to cry. I'm tired of being the victim. I quickly made myself get over it.

All I can say...

pills are great.

6 comments:

Coyote Bebop said...

Laundromat.

Worth the money.

.

Mig said...

There are no excuses, you have a right to be angry.

Next time, go to the laundromat with your pills, I think it will be a much better experience.

:-)

Rain said...

damn! I always agree with Coyote

beckyboop said...

I have to say, your mother looks an awful lot like my sister-in-law Nancy.

I know you were a victim, but it is up to you if you want to remain one.

Pills are great...better living through chemistry, I always say.

Hugs to you!

Aunt B

alan said...

I am still dealing with childhood baggage...I think I get it all stacked up in a closet out of sight and then someone/something opens the door and it all tumbles out again.

Deciding you won't be their victim anymore is a great step!

You've adopted better anyway!

alan

pearl said...

whoa!scary!!!

You look nothing like her, btw!