Friday, January 2, 2009

What a way to bring in the New Year...

I went out New Years Eve with my sister, her hub, and two of their friends. We all got pretty drunk. Let me add, when I'm drunk, I'm a little wild and free. As most of us are. Everything was going great, I was having a blast. The singer in the band said "I haven't seen boobs all night, what's up with that". I flashed my BRA. No boobs were shown...at all.

My sister instantly got pissed off. She got mad because her husband of 12 years was standing there. Might I add, he didn't even see the TWO SECOND bra flash. She said I wasn't going anywhere with them ever again, I was acting like a whore, blah blah blah. I told her I couldn't believe she was actually mad over something so ridiculous. It was a freakin joke, and I just showed my bra. I told her to stop acting like a bitch. I walked away.

The other chick that was with us asked me what happened, as I was telling her, my sister reaches across the bar and hits me in the face (I didn't even see it coming). I lost it. I went right back at her, and broke three of my nails in the process. My brother n law told us to stop it, we were sisters. The security guard came over and asked us to leave. I took a taxi home. My brother n law called to make sure I made it home, and that I had money to pay the taxi driver.

I haven't talked to her since.

This isn't the first time she has hit me. Once she hit me when I was 16 because I wanted to stay the night with my friend and wouldn't go home with her. I didn't hit her back, I let it go.

This time, I had enough. Maybe I did disrespect her by flashing my bra, but regardless, she had no right to hit me. I am not a violent person, but I am not going to tolerate someone hitting me in the face. I will not just stand there and take it.

My mother and grandmother of course thinks my sister does no wrong. It's all my fault. It's always been that way. I had to kiss my sister's ass all my life to be accepted by them. If they can't accept me for who I am, I don't need them. It doesn't matter. My sister got everything on a silver platter. I was kicked to the curb to be abused. Does it make me angry? Yes, it does. It's not my sister's fault, however, she too treated me like shit for years. Up until a few years ago, we barely spoke or saw each other. Since my split with the ex, we have become really close. Or so I thought.

I guess this bullshit ends the relationship. I refuse to apologize. I know she isn't going to apologize. I imagine she will keep the kids from me. So what family I did have, is now gone. I love her. I love the kids. I'm sad that this happened.

I should have kept my ass home New Years Eve.

5 comments:

Mig said...

Sucks you broke three nails. But no one deserves to be hit in the face, ever.

Good for you for finally fighting back and who knows, it might not be as bad as you think.

Happy New Year!

Coyote Bebop said...

for this much hassle,..

..you should have shown your tits.

Your family are fuckers.

I spent twenty years kissing ass.

Finally sent this email;

"I don't know what your fucking problem is, but I'm done dealing with it."

That was to my Biological mother.

I just finally realized:

Family are the people who love you, not the people with your same blood type.

.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Maybe everyone was nice to your sister because they were afraid of getting slapped?

Who hits grown siblings in the face???

Maybe you got the worst of 2009 over with already. I hope so.

Geesh. Calling my sister this afternoon and thanking her for not being nuts.

Rain said...

You are cool and a lot of fun, you sis sounds uptight and mean. I agree with Coyote on this one.

beckyboop said...

There is nothing wrong with what you did as far as I'm concerned. Your sister would have a right to be mad if you titty flashed her husband exclusively.

You can't let anyone slap you. I'm with ya there. I'm not sure why she thinks she has the right.

Choose your own family. I have certain family members and friends that are my family now. It is sad.