Monday, January 5, 2009

I Still Have Head Worms

I pretty much spent my weekend at home, watching tv, in bed.

Depression. Oh...what...fun.

Me and my sister are sort of speaking, well, texting. I had to be the one to break the ice. I'd like to think that doesn't make me weak. Right?

Me: I don't want to fight with you. Life is too short. We are sisters. I love you and the kids. I miss you.

Her: You too, but I won't ask you to go out with us again.

Does she actually think I WANT to go out with her again?

I let that comment go. That's her way of putting all the blame on me. I'll let her have her way, only because I want this bullshit to end. Things will never be the same between us. We are from the same womb, but two different worlds.

The ASS I've been seeing is out of town. His dad is dying. He's been gone for a week (we talk everyday). At first I enjoyed having my home, myself back. Then I realized that all I had was me and started missing him...

How fucked up is that?

7 comments:

alan said...

Change the locks!

Move!

Run!

Please!

Missing him is no reason to put up with him!

You deserve better!

NOW!

alan

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

What Alan said.

Mig said...

You need to figure out what it is you want. You deserve better, I'm in the "change the locks" park but only you can decide.

I'm glad you extended the olive branch with your sister, I am proud of you being the better person.

Hang in there!

Rain said...

These people need a relationship with you as much if not more than you need them. Seriously if this guy is not a good one, then lock him out. You should decide to live with a man because he has passed all your tests and he is the ONE. The one you have been dreaming of not some guy that found his way in somehow on purpose or by accident.Take control of the situation, it's scary but you can do it.

Coyote Bebop said...

What Alan said!!

beckyboop said...

Alan is so subtle. What Alan and Rain said!

Samantha Shanti said...

While to a point I agree with Alan and Rain, I know from experience (I wish I didn't) what it's like to be connected to someone bad for you and how hard it can be to break that.

Some of the hardest things I have had to do in my life all centered around my late husband. And he was a terribly abusive SOB, and trust me, that's being REALLY NICE to his mother. To call her a bitch would be insulting bitches everywhere.

Anyway, I'll keep you in my prayers! I know how hard it it. You are so not alone.