Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pop a Pill to Deal

HOLLY SAID...

"Am missing you here, and wondering how you are"

I'm fucked up right now.

The guy I've been seeing is an ASS. He gets drunk every day, one minute he loves me, the next minute he's hateful. It's his way or no way. He's controlling. He's a liar. He's unstable...period.

Why do I put up with his shit?

Let's just say there is more to the story. I can't go in to it right now, but I will in due time.

COYOTE SAID...

"Find the trail to loving yourself, and then you can set the markers".

I found the trail, but it only went so far. There isn't anymore trail to find at this time.

I'm looking at myself from the outside...

only to be trapped on the inside.

5 comments:

fineartist said...

Wow that's some pretty heavy stuff hon. Sounds like what I lived with, and it also makes it difficult to get out of it because when they're nice, you think, oh this is okay, and then when they're not you think, man this guys a...and sometimes you think that YOU are crazy because you keep flitting back and forth from like to loathe, and you're not crazy, the situation is.

I figure that I HAD to distance myself from that, but it took me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to do it. I think you're a lot smarter than me though, and I know you'll figure it out way faster.

Just remember we are all right where we are supposed to be in terms of our development and lives, at this moment, and we can always do something to change the things that can be changed.

love you,
mom

Mig said...

Your enough a tough position but it's not worth sacraficing yourself in the process.

Kick his ass to the curb and don't look back.

Have you tried the personals?

Mig said...

Clearly I am retarded.

Did I at least make you laugh?

I meant "IN A" not enough. Duh.

beckyboop said...

I have personally never seen a drunk have a great relationship. They really don't have much to offer. They never grow or learn anything because instead of dealing with any difficulties, they drink. Emotional immaturity is the result. Has your boyfriend been drinking heavy since he was 15 or 16? ...Then that is how old he is emotionally.

More to the story? I'm dying to know.

Hugs

Coyote Bebop said...

It doesn't really matter what MORE there is... I've heard it all before.

DUMP HIM, move on!

You're better than this.

.