Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

The things we put up with so we don't have to be alone...

I've learned that no matter how important you feel to someone, or how important you may THINK you are to someone, you are just a moment. You are there to pass the time until something better comes along.

Friendship doesn't mean much these days. Me, I've always tried to be a loyal friend. I get fucked in the end. People leave me. I'm not important.

I lost my best friend to a romantic relationship. Someone who I always thought would be there. Someone who I thought was sincere. I thought I meant something to him, really meant something, only to find out...

I didn't mean much of anything.

God, it hurts.

5 comments:

Holly said...

You're important to me. You just have bad luck picking people to love. You need a new picker.

I love you!

alan said...

I found out not long ago that even after 33 years together, I'm not allowed to have "female friends" that I'm close to...that it's "wrong" and "threatening".

Somehow I'm sure it's more of something like that than that "you don't mean anything"!

Sadly, I've never been able to explain it to my "friend", either!

alan

Coyote Bebop said...

I just discovered that I'm not allowed to have female friends that I can touch, and have sex with!

What the hell?!?!

Dang marriage vows.

heh.

You need to tell your friends that you have a savage need to kill...

..whoever is still your friend, is there for life..

..however short that life is.

.

pearl said...

im discovering that myself sassy...it sucks and it does hurt, badly....

fineartist said...

My heart feels that pain, let me carry it for a while.

I wish I could hug you.

love,
mom