Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Need to Vacate

Yesterday I was having sharp pains in my left arm (all day). A few chest pains last night, and an upset stomach this morning. I had an EKG a few weeks ago due to chest pain, the doctor believes it's stress and put me on some valium type medication. He wants me to have a treadmill test, but I haven't scheduled it. If the EKG came back fine, why do I need a treadmill test?

Yes, I'm stressed.

My job drives me crazy sometimes. The phone rings off the hook, everyone is demanding something, and I can't seem to do anything right lately.

I give people more chances than they deserve. Why? I don't want to be alone. Am I happy? Not really...

I'm occupied.

7 comments:

Coyote Bebop said...

You need to laugh more.

...and get around less stressful people.


...and the word verification is "huffe"

DON'T HUFF!!!!

.

Mig said...

Take up jogging. yoga. or some other activity. It will take your mind off everything.

Well once your doctor clears you.

Pass some valium my way willya?

alan said...

It's called a "stress test" because by putting you on a treadmill they "stress" your cardiovascular system, showing up any flaws the EKG can't find during a "resting" test. I've also seen them send people to work to determine if something there isn't taken into account by the stress test if they don't find an answer in the stress test.

Please be careful, as this world would miss you much if you aren't!

alan

Anonymous said...

lmao @ the thought of you jogging..that's like a safety hazard right there! Peed my pants a little...

Do what you preach woman! Go to the doctor and do what he says :p

Love you!

Sassy said...

Yes, big boobs and jogging just doesn't mix...

alan said...

That should have read "send people to work wearing a monitor"...my fingers outrun my little mind sometimes...I'm sorry!

They had one "kid", 30-something, who kept blacking out at work but only in the 1st hour after lunch, and only when he was installing headliners. It turned out that his blood sugar was "off" and the strain of leaning into each car, twisting so you are pushing and looking up was just enough to "put him down". They changed his diet and he was fine...

alan

fineartist said...

Yeah those are the symptoms of heart attack, so yeah have the test love bug, please.

I've stopped handing out chances, I'm gonna be like Uncle Randy from now on, they get one get out of jail free card and then if they break the Lori law again, ef em. Worked for him, it'll work for me too. I like to be alone most times, but I also like company, good company, the other, well they can ef off.

I love you though, and I'd hang with you anytime, course seein as I'm your mom and all that's understood right?

love, love, love,
mom