Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tell Me What YOU Think

I got an offer that I'm not sure about.

The guy that I'm seeing, his two (lesbian) friends, that I'm very fond of (No, Coyote...not THAT way) has asked me to move in with them. Everyone is kind of having it hard right now due to the economy crisis and it would benefit all of us. Especially me because I would be saving over $500.00 a month, I could get a decent car, I could go SHOPPING, and I'd have money in the bank.

They have a decent size house, I could have the basement to myself and keep my dog (my dog gets along with their dog). I think we would all get along fine.

HOWEVER...

The guy I'm seeing also lives there. I've been told no matter what happens with him, I'm there to stay. That's not really an issue for me. UNLESS I actually develop strong feelings for him, and well..you know that shit won't work.

I'm also thinking how much I love my privacy. I will be losing most of that.

BUT....

MONEY. I will have money to do things! And just maybe...

the Holidays won't be so sad and lonely this year.

7 comments:

Coyote Bebop said...

DO NOT DO IT!!!!

Get away from this guy AND his friends.

You're sitting at the crossroads. Get up, and walk in the direction that you DIDN'T go before.

I know that it's scary.

I know that it's lonely.

...but it wont always be that way.

Please trust me here;

Dump him, move on.
.

fineartist said...

See now I'd be thinkin' right on, but-a that drunky lives there too? Um that's settin' yourself up for some serious shit. See then you'll be dealing with him all of the time except when you are at work, and then work will be the best place to be.

I'd say if you can get him out of there, then move on in.

love you mucho grande!
mama

Mig said...

Can you lock the door?

Are there other roomate options?

If you are thinking of sharing rent, it doesn't have to be with these three.

Then you'd STILL be saving money.

The drunk possessive guy thing you've got going on now, it's probablynot a good idea to be readily available to him.

But then the whole lock thing? Can it be a baricade?

All these questions ...

alan said...

I read the post below, and then this one, then went back and read that one again...

Oh HELL no!

If it was just the girls that might be one thing, but with him living there as well, and the two of you already have "issues"...

I'd pick someone off Craigslist first!

Saving money isn't worth this price!

Please don't? Please?

alan

pearl said...

what everyone else said...i also re read the posts below and thought, NO WAY!! RUN!

I see what you like about the offer..and it might be a good one if he wasnt living there....I have a roommate as well (good thing too, now that Joe's gone) and having help financially is wonderful, but to me it wouldnt be worth it if i was miserable at home....

Anonymous said...

You think it's hard to get rid of him now..wait til he lives upstairs from you

Anonymous said...

btw..i'm still trusting you in the fact that you said "trust me, I know when to get out"...