Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No Juice

Due to the hurricane, I've had no electricity since Sunday. I can't shower at home, I have no telephone, all my food in the fridge went bad, and I look like I've been camping. I haven't talked to Jess, but I'm pretty sure she's out of power too.

I'm working 45 minutes away, at another location that does have power.

They are saying it could be Sunday before we are up and running again. Please pray that we hookers get electricity ASAP!

This so sucks.

I could never be Amish...

4 comments:

Mig said...

Am praying for you and missing you terribly.

Come home soon okay!

~prays to power gods~

beckyboop said...

No jucie totally cramps my style too. Hookers without power...noooooo!

Hugs

beckyboop said...

No jucie and no juice cramps my style. heehee

fineartist said...

We were out of power two winters ago for five days, I thought I would die, or kill someone...it was bad. I feel your pain, but I also see that you have power again from the post above, right on...

love you,
mom