Friday, October 2, 2009

I've been hiding in my apartment for a while. Trying to get my thoughts and feelings back together. That's a hard thing to do sometimes. Then you have people who don't understand why you need to be alone. It's so frustrating. I shouldn't have to explain myself. I shouldn't have my own thoughts and feelings used against me. A "friend" shouldn't do that to you.

Maybe I opened up too soon. I felt comfortable..or so I thought. I'm not so comfortable anymore, so I think I will just keep my mouth shut.

Today is the best day I've had in a while. I'm beginning to feel at peace again, at least for today. I wish I could say that every day, but the truth is, I am a person who has to take it one day at a time.

Peace

8 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I'm with ya.
I had hate to belittle our feelings, but I gotta start thinking the change in weather has been a factor.
Today was good for me, too.

Totally understand your need to process --away from judgment. Wish more people gave it a try.

Have a great weekend!

(wv = "bentlik" What?)

fineartist said...

I hear ya woman, I have to be alone to process too. One night after I had broken up with a guy one of my best friends came over to spend the night and she just left me to myself. She understood that I wasn't good company, that I just needed to figure things out, or at least get my poop in a pile.

I am so glad you had a good day today, oh right on.

It just gets better honey, I promise.

And YOU inspire me too!

love you,
mom

Rain said...

I posted! Sorry I haven't been around.

Teacher Laila Chris said...

Hey Sassy!
I have been so busy that I don't get to post comments on my buddy's blogs. You are so special to me. And so are all these people who have posted comments above. I love Ange, and Lory, and Rain, and YOU. I totally understand your need to be alone from time to time. I have posted a VOICED POEM on my blog and there I say that I am a loner and for that matter, I urge to be alone sometimes. It is so easy to understand that (at least, to my thoughts).
Take it easy, dear
Love
Laila Chris

Mig said...

It's funny how I don't know you IRL but I think of you often and pray that you'll find peace, happiness and love in your life.

Glad you are doing your own thing.

:-)

Holly said...

I'll keep it short today.

You're okay. And I love you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what "alone" means. I've got company constantly. My kids think that it's immoral for me to take a crap without them in the same room..heh
We need to get some bologna

ndhaniya said...

Hi sassy,

just stumbled onto this blog, hope things have been getting better since you wrote this. I feel the need to be alone some times, and how difficfult it can be for others to understand that for some reason. Best of luck.

Dhaniya