Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been a long week. I've worked six days this week...with a terrible cold! Luckily I'm feeling much better today. I've had this crap since Monday.

I've been letting my dad sleep on my couch. He goes to work, goes to friends, and then comes to my house to sleep and shower. I can't see him on the streets. It's temporary until he figures out what the hell he's going to do. Someone else is taking care of his dog.

I just found out my co-worker/good friend has skin cancer. Another thing to add to my list of worries.

Anyways, besides being completely worn out and in need of fun, I'm doing fine.

That's a good thing, right?

4 comments:

Coyote Bebop said...

Exhaustion can be cathardic.

Mig said...

Hang in there.

HUGS!

Holly said...

At least you don't have swine flu. Yippee!!!

alan said...

Perhaps this would be a good time to jettison your other problem?

alan