Friday, April 17, 2009

I Have My Reasons

I told my father he couldn't stay...

1. I DO NOT want to deal with this.
2. I'm risking losing my apartment.
3. His dog is pissing in my house! Last time, his dog ruined my NEW furniture that I barely used. I had to throw it out. Not to mention I had to take the dog to work with me yesterday. I know, it isn't the dog's fault! =(
4. There isn't enough room.
5. I CAN NOT live with him again.

The ASS that still lives with me has also been pressuring me. Not just pressuring me, but threatening me. He doesn't want my dad or the dog there, and he wants to secure his place in my home. He knows I don't want HIM there anymore, so he's been using all of this against ME.

My life is being controlled. I am mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. I wish I had someone to cry to. A hug doesn't sound bad either.

Is it possible to have a nervous breakdown and not realize it?

8 comments:

pearl said...

*huuuuuuugggggg*

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Yes to the last question.

How about YOU move, and leave them behind? Take the dog for companionship. Sounds like the dog's the only one of the three with a chance of getting house broken.

(*hug*)

Mig said...

I'm with Agne, can you move?

Seems like going someplace else will kill two birds with one stone.

BIG hugs to you!

Rain said...

Sorry everything is overwhelming for you right now. Wish I could empty your home for you. I also like Ange's idea of you moving. Don't tell anyone where you are going. Except us of course.
Love you girl, hang in there.

alan said...

Hell yes, it's not only possible but probably caused by people like your roomie without even throwing your Dad into the mix!

I know you can't see a way to do it, but you have to get out of there!

He's not going anywhere and he's killing you and your beautiful spirit!

alan

Coyote Bebop said...

"Yes to the last question.

How about YOU move, and leave them behind? Take the dog for companionship. Sounds like the dog's the only one of the three with a chance of getting house broken."

Ditto.

Dump them all.

pearl said...

i agree with yote and ange...

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Yes. It seems a dumping of one or more is in order.

Empower yourself.