Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Here

I haven't got rid of the guy yet. I keep telling him "it's not working, I'm not happy". He refuses to listen. He changes for a day and then wakes up his same old self. I'm dealing with a fucking child.

The 15th I will be 31. That..makes..me..depressed. I'm getting older. I have grey hairs! Not enough to dye, but they are there. And my eggs? Well, let's just say the older I get, the more my ovaries hurt. My body is telling me "have a child", but that's never going to happen.

The holidays are coming up. Oh the joy. I don't have money for Christmas this year. Not unless I want to get a second job. I'm tired. My full time job is exhausting enough. I like to go home after work and do NOTHING. Fuck Christmas.


I miss my friends. Especially my hooker. The Bulb. =(

Love you, Hooker. Love you, Holly HOO...

Call me at work! It's toll free!!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

What? What! I was over here thinking that dude was gone! You need to call the cops. He'll have to listen to them and if he doesn't he'll go to jail.

Don't worry about Christmas, either. Everybody is poor this year instead of it just being us. :) And 31 is a great year! You just need some good luck your way and luck probably can't see you right now cuz that drunk guy is blocking the view.

I love and miss you, too!

Coyote Bebop said...

31!!!

You're a little'n aint ya?

42 here.

Gonna live to be 120 though, so I still have time.

Rain said...

Holly is right, we are all poor this year. We can still have fun and enjoy the holidays.

Sassy-please get that effing man out of your house if you do not want him there! Send him to the liquor store with $20 and then lock the door. Change the locks if he has a key. If he won't stop knocking on the door call the police. Do it. I've had to do it, I know it's hard, but you've got to stand up for yourself woman.

31 is young and sexy, and still time for kids if you want them.

Anonymous said...

Moisturize Gawd Dammit..I keep telling you..
What's it like to have grey hair? I wouldn't know *bats eyes*
I can't call you, I have no phone cuz my husband won't pay the bills! lol
I miss you and I love you!
Get rid of psycho!
Come to MY house! We are having Thanksgiving the Saturday BEFORE Thanksgiving at my house! You are ALWAYS welcome! (don't worry, my parents won't be there) heh
Did I mention I love you and miss you?

alan said...

I think life causes gray hair younger and younger these days...in my case there's a lot of silver in what's left, but that's not much!

Please please please be careful?

alan

fineartist said...

You'll get rid of him when you are ready, and not a moment sooner. Your belly will get full, mine did.

The drunk I lived with wouldn't hear me either, he kept telling me he would leave when he got damned good and ready. So I told him we were done and then I traveled around the planet with your auntie Becky, for a couple of months. He still refused to hear me, then he came up for Randy's funeral and saw the connection between me and the Dr, even before we had touched, he sensed it, and finally moved his ass out.

Thank you Dr love.

You've got ten good years to still have a baby.
love you, mom

Sassy said...

Nine years. It will take that long to find a decent man to have a child with.

I'm doomed.