Friday, October 10, 2008

It Is Me

It's Friday. Yay! Before I know it, it will be Monday again. Ugh.

Some guy tried to pick me up at McDonald's. hahahaha

Who the hell picks up women at McDonald's?! Well, he did work there, which means he couldn't afford me...

He walked by me, gave me the up and down look, as I stood there waiting on my grilled chicken wrap. I got my food to go, went to the car, and he came out of the back door (he was so stalking me)...

McGuy: What's your name, pretty thing
Me: (I shouldn't have told him, but I did)
McGuy: You going back to work?
Me: yes
McGuy: Is your boyfriend at home? (WTF)
Me: No, he's at work
McGuy: Ah, you have a man...that's cool

He turned around and walked back in the door.

OOOOOkay.

Even though he was a McGuy that cooked McFries...that attention felt good. For some reason guys try to pick me up at gas stations and restaurants. Maybe I should hang out at Ronald McDonald's more often...

or not.

5 comments:

Coyote Bebop said...

Ahhh, fast food fucking.

pearl said...

lol, my brother met his girlfriend at speedway and they seem happy, lol...

he may be working at mcdonalds, but at least he has a job...in todays economy thats a miracle....

fineartist said...

You still got it goin' on girl...

and that is great, that's what I think.

love you,
mom

alan said...

Maybe you need to start hanging out in a better restaurant?

Unless you're only looking for fast food...

:o)

alan

Mig said...

Awwww ... love that the McNugget guy was sniffing around.

Never miss a chance to enjoy how forward a guy can be.

File it away for another day when you need a boost!