Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Week Is Almost Over

I went to therapy this week.

My therapist asked me "why are you so hard on yourself".

That's a good question.

I cried my heart out that day. She told me she was sorry that I was in so much pain. We are going to work on my self criticism and self rejection. I'm going back next week. This time, I'm going to try to keep my appointments.

The boss is on vacation next week. Apparently me and the other girl in the office better be dead if we have to call in. I told him he better send flowers. heh

I'm going out this weekend with friends. I can't wait.

I've been talking to the marine guy, but I don't know. I think he has too much drama for my taste. I'm also beginning to wonder if he isn't married...

I'm a weirdo magnet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's because you are a weirdo. Birds of a feather flock together..

Coyote Bebop said...

I'm weirdo.

I'm also hairdoo.

STAY AWAY FROM DRAMA!!!!

As soon as the drama starts...RUN!!!

Drama is for high school kids, not adults.

.

beckyboop said...

It is all a process. I went to therapy for 2 years. Watch out for the weirdos and concentrate on yourself right now.

Yote is right, if there is drama...run, run, run like the wind!

Hugs

Holly said...

Try real hard to keep those appointments, ok?

Because you're worth it.

Mig said...

I love that song by Lit, "My Own Worst Enemy"

My favorite line is the one about beating the sh*t out of yourself.

It's very true. I think we all can relate to being our own worst critic.

So ease up on yourself and I can say nothing about being a weirdo magnet, I attract them too!

Hang in there!

fineartist said...

Wow Sass, when I was in therapy my therapist used to lightly smack me every time I cut myself down and I was absolutely amazed at how often I ragged on myself, even though he was hitting me lightly the spot began to hurt...I did it so often.

I guess we do it so no one else will...I don't know though.

love you, you know you're my girl, right?
mama