Monday, August 18, 2008

Things that come to mind...

I say more than I should, especially on this blog

I'm honest

My honesty often turns into negativity

I do, but don't care what people think of me

I try not to judge anyone

I'm a listener

I say whatever is on my mind, at that moment

That moment sometimes gets me in to trouble

I believe in following my heart

Instead of following my heart, maybe I should protect it

I have so much love to give, but I can't give it to myself

I'm simply complicated

I have head worms...

and all of you ACCEPT me!

:XO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

La La La La..I can't hear you..not listening..La La La La

Coyote Bebop said...

You have worms...

I have crabs...

Sassy said...

Don't worry, Yote I'll pick you up a flea collar when I go to buy Jess a hearing aide...

alan said...

Accept you? I think you're a shining example of things I need to learn to do myself!

alan

Holly said...

I love you hookers, worms, crabs and all.