Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's Super Hooker...

Now that I've decided to get a life, my next two weekends are booked. I will be doing the club scene. One night will even be with my best hooker, Jess. I'm ready to unleash, get drunk, flirt and get free drinks. And just MAYBE someone will catch my attention...

if that someone doesn't cooperate, I'll slip his ass a mickey.

Hooker has a plan. :D

BTW..went to the doctor today, I've lost ten pounds! Woot!

HOO if you are reading this, BRING YOUR MOTHERF'N BLOG BACK!

MIG, if you are reading this, give me the link to your blog. When I click on your name, it doesn't take me there.

:XO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock the hell on..
and Holly..what she said..

Colleen said...

10 pounds...that's amazing!!!

Mig said...

Ask and you shall receive,

http://www.pleadingthefifth86.blogspot.com/

Glad to hear you are 10lbs lighter, way to go!!

Holly said...

Super Hooker.

Faster than a premature ejaculator!

Leaps police cruisers in a single bound!

Super Hooker.

Ten pounds is awesome. Clubbing is awesome (get you some of that date rape drug, that's what you need). Clubbing with Jess is awesome.

Me bringing back my blog?

Super awesome.

Coyote Bebop said...

YOU'RE GOING TO CLUB BABY SEALS!?!?!?!?

Sassy said...

No, Yote...I'm going to club Coyotes. And I'm going to club them hard...;)

Anonymous said...

*grabs the camcorder AND the camera*