Monday, August 11, 2008

Warning: This Post Will NOT Be Pretty

All of you are probably wondering "what in the hell is Sassy doing". If you are even reading this piece of shit blog because I keep deleting/creating it.

Well, to be honest...I have no clue what I'm doing. I'm so confused right now about how I feel, I'm trying not to deal with anything.

The past two weeks have been completely horrible for me. I'm stressed the fuck out and having chest pain because of it.

I've decided to say fuck it all. I'm tired of worrying about things I can't control, I'm tired of giving myself to people who don't deserve me, I'm tired of worrying about things I don't have, I'm tired of sitting in this motherfucking house like a hermit. I'm torturing myself. Not anymore. FUCK IT ALL. It's time to unleash. Maybe I'll even unleash the freak in me;)

It's time to realize all I have is ME.
It's time to stop giving a fuck.

The truth always comes out. It's one of those fundamental things of time. It will either set you free or ruin you....

we shall see.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you make it to your shift on the corner, I say rock on. Get mad woman, whoop some ass..just not mine cuz I'm a wus

Holly said...

Sassy. Let it out. You need it, and we need you.

Tried to call the other day, but I guess you were at work. I'll be trying again.

Coyote Bebop said...

You do EXACTLY what it is that you need to do!!

It's like the end of "Good Will Hunting", if there ever comes a day, when I come onto this blog, and it's gone, empty, I wont think that you took your own life. I wont think that you finally succommed to the pressure. I'll think, she finally did it...she finally stepped out of the house and said "Fuck You" to all of the unhealthy obligations, got in her car, and made herself happy.


...or drove off of a Las Vegas cliff with Jess.

.

fineartist said...

I know where you are coming from, baby I'm there too.

love you,
mom

Anonymous said...

So...
Am I Thelma?
Or Louise?

Sassy said...

I don't know, Jess..but I'm the one who gets Brad Pitt dammit!

Anonymous said...

You can have him! He's holie tarnished..heh

alan said...

Truth isn't going to ruin you; it might change the number of people around you, but if it does, you didn't need them anyway!

Better and brighter things await!

alan