Friday, November 6, 2009

Smoking Haters SUCK

No more smoking allowed on the premises at work due to non-smokers complaining. Non-smokers who work 40 minutes away in another location. Because of their complaints, it is effecting us all!

This means I will have to drive off of the premises. We are off of a highway!

Ok, smoking is bad for you, blah blah blah. We all know this. Excuse me for having the habit. I did not create tobacco, I fell to peer pressure, dammit! Seriously! I got addicted to it and now I'm paying for it in more ways than one. My health, financially, and now at work.

These people want me to go postal, don't they?

I guess it would be a good time to seriously QUIT. It's just the point.

THE POINT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD MIND THEIR OWN FREAKIN' BUSINESS!

3 comments:

Mig said...

Alright, aside from the fact that smoking is bad for you ...

I'd just smoke in the car or walk around the building.

Anyone who says you can't, just go postal on.

Ha!

alan said...

I look at the prices now and am so glad we quit 17 years ago...between us we went through 5 cartons a week back then!

alan

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Being an ex-tobacco smoker, I can see both sides to this, and from many angles which I’ll not elaborate on here. It does seem rather unfair though, seeing as how the stimulation for this new workplace regulation originates from another location. I think someone else said this too, but just sit in your car and smoke. Dispose of the buts in your ashtray. And then, if someone has the balls to say something to you, then I would show them my “postal” side.

I must of tried to quit a thousand times (an embellishment, it was probably more like a hundred) before I actually quit. I’m sure others would agree that, after the thirty-day mark, you’ve got er licked.

Be well.