Friday, November 20, 2009

Gobble This!

I can't believe it's the Holiday season. It's been a quick year. I'm working on Thanksgiving this year. Nobody is doing anything, I might as well work my second job and get Holiday pay. Somebody has to do it, right?

My life has become pretty much nothing, but work and tv. I'm too tired to do anything else. I'm such a homebody. I did go eat and get my nails done with my friend last night. THE friend, I don't really have many friends. It's a choice. I've been burned too many times. Especially when you had someone in your life, who you thought, and was told "you will always be a part of my life", to never hear from them again. To this day, I have no clue what I did wrong. I lost my faith in friendship, in good men, in being able to smoke in restaraunts (damn them) and let's face it...humanity. Okay, so I went a little far with the humanity thing, but you get what I'm saying!

It doesn't matter, most of my friends live inside of my computer. I love you guys. I wish you nothing, but the best, and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Much turkey and much love!

:XO

7 comments:

Mig said...

Right back at ya!!!

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

alan said...

I'm still glad you figured out turkeys belong in the oven...

Happy Thanksgiving despite it all!

alan

Sassy said...

lol Alan! :p

Anonymous said...

I love you Hooker, and I'm still here for you..only now I'm 4hrs away...sorry :-(

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

And to you...a very happy Thanks Giving....

Anonymous said...

im on my path to also find myself.

ive been living to please others. i couldn't. i justify i didn't want to disappoint others. the longest time im being influenced by people who i think i am.

i also found myself drifting away from friends, family and society.

i've been ran by schedules and expectations of others. i never felt connected to who i am.

i guess theres a part of me that want others to think they've messed up

but i was the one who is hurting.

fineartist said...

Mitchell's little pig dog who has been living with me got ran over thanks giving morning. I bawled for four hours. I was bawling out by the side of the road with a shovel and bag, snot all over my face and makeup too trying to get him off the road. He was almost in two pieces. Brutal. Two kind ladies, a mother and her daughter, stopped and gave me a hand, God/Goddess bless them. Mitch still loves me, even after I let his wiener doggy get ran over. Thank God/Goddess, because loosing that little fellow was horrid, but losing my son would be worse. Sas, my son actually treats me like he loves me now, he's been so good to me, things are looking up here too. I need to call you soon, and we need to meet up. I miss you.
love, mama