Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update

I didn't exactly have the catscan on Friday. I overslept and didn't make it. I did have it today. And it sucked! That stuff they make you drink tastes like ASS. Not that I know what ass tastes like, but I can just imagine. Then they give you dye that makes you feel like you are peeing all over yourself.

I should get the results in a few days. I guess.

As soon as I know, you will know! I'm sure everything is fine, it's probably my lack of gallbladder and well, I did have sex with an alien once.

*muah*

4 comments:

alan said...

Been there, done that (on all counts most likely)...

Better to know than not, so patiently waiting with you...

alan

fineartist said...

Awww poor baby...sending you love and healing ju ju, mom

Holly said...

I'd like to hear more about the alien sex, please. :)

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

I hope all is well.

I'll be checkin' on ya.