Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's sad when you spend a lot of years with someone and you find out they SUCK.

Maybe I shouldn't be blogging about this, but it's on my mind. My Hooker is moving away. She's doing what's best for her and the kids. She's totally unhappy, and has been for a very long time. She doesn't have a supportive husband and most of the time he's as ASS. She can better herself with him out of the picture. He's holding her back. She's strong. One of the strongest women I know. She will do just fine. I know this, but I worry. I hope she can have the life she deserves. I also hope she finds the love that she deserves.

It makes me sad that she has to go through this. I wish there was something I could do for her. I don't feel like I've been a very good friend. She's always been there for me, but I don't feel like I've returned the favor. So I totally SUCK.

Life. It keeps changing. People come and go in my life. Important people. People who made an impact on my heart. It's easy for me to make friends, but hard for me to get close to people.

Maybe that's why I stick with the "dysfunctional"...

So I won't get hurt.

5 comments:

alan said...

I had wondered...

It makes me sad either of you go through some of the things you do! The world isn't supposed to be this way!

If only that "getting hurt" part was true...

alan

Anonymous said...

I love you

Holly said...

Oh, man, that's tough. Happy for Jess, sad for you, though.

I'm sorry, sweetie, I didn't know. :(

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

That is tough, you guys.

I hate that part of waiting to get used to the new normal...So I feel for ya and wish the best for you both.

fineartist said...

Jess is following her heart and maybe it will bring her back ya just never know, but I do know that she's been hurt and sad for a while and now she's moving on, away from what made her sad.

love you both,
mom