Thursday, September 9, 2010

Confused

The miscarriage is complete. My hcg level is under five. It feels so final now. A lot of things feel so final lately.

The so called "relationship" I'm in totally confuses me. He said I am everything he's looking for and more, he doesn't want to see anyone else, he wants to try for another baby (if I want to), BUT he isn't ready to commit to a serious relationship. He isn't ready to put a "title" on it. He said he doesn't know what his problem is, but he "will come around".

I'm so confused. WTF does all of this mean?

AND should I walk away now? I can't handle a broken heart along with everything else.

I don't have it in me.

I'm beginning to not have feelings for anything at all..

4 comments:

alan said...

Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn have done pretty well with a status just like that, for a very long time.

I know it doesn't work for everyone but some couples it's perfect for.

Hugs for everything you are feeling right now...take care of yourself!

alan

Lucy R said...

I so understand what your saying. Keep at it for alil bit longer but dont wait forever. Will we ever be really happy or atlest happy?

led display said...

life is good!

good luck!


led display led panel led screen led sign led billboard outdoor led display led display screen

Anonymous said...

What is the blog meating ,I can't understand this post very well. May the artor talk more about it.



Ray Rice Jersey
Wes Welker Jersey
Rob Gronkowski Jersey