Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not Now

I don't know if I'm sad or angry.

My best Hooker (Jess) is losing her MIL. They aren't giving her much longer before she passes away. Please, stop by Jess's blog and say something to make her smile, or crap her pants. Whichever. She will be glad to hear from you. I love Jess. When she hurts, I hurt.

The guy. Did I mention that he makes me feel beautiful? Well, he does. There are some other things that are going with him. It's a long story, but he's having some health issues. I'm pretty sure they are testing him for liver cancer. I'm completely freaked out. I'm just trying not to show it.

Today is one of those days when I question the higher power. I know I shouldn't, but I really just don't understand.

I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!

5 comments:

Lucy R said...

One of those days I see, same here....

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Perhaps we never will . . . understand that is.

Anon. said...

So sorry, life is just so unfair sometimes.

xo
wroteitforme.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

I'm not sure we are meant to understand. Not in this life.

Maybe not ever.

All we can do is love.

http://ineedtorememberlove.blogspot.com/

beckyboop said...

I don't understand. One thing is for sure...life goes on.