Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thoughts for the day..

I'm beginning to think being a good person is a sign of weakness. Especially when it's the A-Holes that come out on top.

Sometimes I wish I could move away, change my identity. Maybe become a selfish bitch. Be a person that I'm not. Be fake. See how far that gets me.

Why do I want someone I can't have? Why can't something be done about that?

I can't decide if I want to buy myself a new digital camera or a HD TV for my bedroom. Or both. Nah. How about a laptop? No. Nobody is online anymore.

I must take my dog to the vet for the usual. Man, he's going to hate me.

Does anyone really read this shit?

6 comments:

alan said...

You haven't a selfish bone in your lovely body...

Your dog might hate you for the moment, but all the things you're saving him from would be much much worse! I watched a neighbor's dog die of parvo because they were too cheap to get him shots. That should be considered cruelty!

Having cable (except in the garage) I'm still using my antique TV's, but know the change is coming. No better than the picture is in the garage with the "digital converter" box, maybe sooner than I'd like!

Just another nobody

Mig said...

I read it, I come by daily actually. I find you interesting.

HD TV in the bedroom is the way to go if you ask me.

And those A-holes? Are miserable deep down inside. Trust me.

Being the way you are? Is a good thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

No..I never read your blog. It's just blah blah blah I'm selfish..hehe
Countdown to the big move! Can't wait! Totally girls WEEKEND for sure!
xoxo

Amander said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sometimes it's good to be selfish. Well, at least more assertive. You can be an assertive "good" person and go far too!

Teacher Laila Chris said...

I do.
However, maybe you shouldn't keep a blog just so that you can get readers. You should keep posting because it is your memoir, your journal, something that you will always read back and retrieve bad and good moments from the past. That is the reason why I have many blogs.
Miss you
Note: Get yourself a camera and post photos of your place, work, even of you... dunno. Maybe you could spice up your blogspot a little with more images.

fineartist said...

Yup we read it and we hear ya. I have the same dilemma, about the man thing, but I'm thinking that maybe God has someone better in mind for us. Yeah, yeah.

Bring 'em on.

love you,
mom