Thursday, January 14, 2010

It Hurts

Dad is facing 5-29 years in prison. Tuesday they talked about dad on the news, it was also in the paper and on the internet. I was completely fucked up. I couldn't face the world yesterday, I called in to work. I pretty much slept all day. I haven't been sleeping since he got arrested.

I guess I might as well face it, I'm going to lose my dad. In more ways than one. Nothing will ever be the same.

The guy I've been seeing is pressuring me into feelings I just don't have for him right now. I don't think I CAN feel anything at the moment. He doesn't get it. I don't know how much longer I will continue to see him.

For once in my life, I was beginning to feel normal...

not anymore.

1 comment:

alan said...

No one has the right to pressure you into caring for them; it's still abuse, just a different kind!

alan