Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yada Yada Yada

I'm blinking too much. Which means my anxiety is high. Rubbing my eyes isn't helping, neither is the anxiety medication.

Maybe it's the extra work at work, or the second job, or the ex-asshole still calling, questioning and saying "tell me you haven't been with nobody else, do you SWEAR to God?". WTF. He can't seem to understand that it has nothing to do with anyone else. AND it's none of his busiwax.


Why is it, when you think you know what you want, and you get it, you don't really think you want it?

I meet a really sweet guy, who would probably do anything in the world for me. An attractive guy. And yet, I'm confused. I don't really know if I want to be with him. I'm pointing out all of his flaws and picking at little things to MYSELF. Like I am purposely trying NOT to like him. And then I'm asking myself WHY.

What is my problem?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're used to shit so you are trying to make him out to be shit...does that make sense? no? good, i'm not the only one. Relax woman. take one day at a time and tell the other asshole to go fuck himself :-D Love you!

Teacher Laila Chris said...

Don't mind your ex. He's just trying to get in your way. You R smart and much better than he is that's why he is causing you trouble. Grab the opportunity to get involved with this new guy, no matter flaws that he might have. No one's perfect as far as I know. You have nothing to lose. Give him a chance.
PS: Miss you too

Anonymous said...

maybe you should get your ass back out on that damn corner. might relieve some stress..
or try a wild turkey blizzard...