Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Twenty Firsts MeMe

First Job: Babysitting. I made $30 a week. Now the kid is grown and married with kids!

First Real Job: Hooker. Nah, just kidding. I worked at a gas station. I was 15.

First Favorite Politician: Arnold Schwarzenegger. I have to agree with Mig on that one. Yes, I googled his name to know how to spell it.

First Car: A chevette. Hahahaha. I called it Bootsie. I think that car costs me $200, well, cost my boyfriend $200. He paid for it.

First Record/CD: Crystal Gayle. Omg, I know...GAY. Hey, I was a little girl who liked her long hair!

First Sport Played: Volleyball

First Concert: Tim Mcgraw. Yeah, figures. I'm not even a fan of country music!

First Foreign Country Visited: Europe. I went to Amsterdam for two weeks and didn't even get high. I did see the hookers though.

First Favorite TV Show: Punky Brewster

First Favorite Actor: The hot little bad boy from 90210..Luke Perry.

First Favorite Actress: Well, I used to like Angelina Jolie until Brad Pitt tripped and fell into...nevermind.

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: A great guy named Jason. Man, I was so stupid for letting that guy go. Oh well, wasn't meant to be.

First Encounter with a Famous Person: I've never met a famous person, but I did have an encounter with an alien once. His name was Alf.

First Brush With Death: Um let's see...that time I got drunk and..or that time I almost...

First House/Condo Owned: Let's not even talk about that.

First Film Seen: I don't know. It was scary, I do know that!

First Favorite Recording Artist: I don't freakin know. Let's go with the Chipmunks. Gotta love that Alvin..

First Favorite Radio Station: 95.7 QMF

First Book I Remember Reading: Where the Wild Things Are

First Meme You Answered on Your Blog: I can't remember, because Mig is old.

No comments: