Friday, May 8, 2009

He's called every day. Begging to come back. Giving me the same old story, he will change, things will be better, he won't drink anymore, he will respect me, he will treat me like a queen, blah blah lie blah.

I told him ten times...NO. He's treated me like crap for nine months. He had three chances that he didn't deserve. Am I really supposed to believe him THIS time? He can't change. That is who he is.

I will still be friends with him, but I do not want to date him, and I definitely don't want him living with me.

He had it good. It's his own damn fault.

As for my weekend...my best friend, who I very seldom see, is staying over. Most likely we will just hang out and watch movies, but I enjoy her company.

Oh..except for the laundry thing I have to do. And I have to work Sunday.

Crap!

5 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

I do dispise cliches but I'll indulge in one here.

Stick to your guns.


Be well. Mind. Body. And Soul.

Coyote Bebop said...

Stick to 'em, and don't even let him spend the night, NO MATTER WHAT.

Once he's in, you can't get him out, remember that fact.

I've slept on the street, it's not fun, but it's not going to kill him either.

Love to ya, Babies!!!

.

LMFAO! word verif is "lubermen"

That's going to be the name of my 'personal vibrator' company.

.

Mig said...

Excellent! Hope you have a lovely and peaceful weekend.

Rain said...

Stay Strong and Kick Ass!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hooker! Glad you are sticking to your guns! You deserve better than his bullshit! Missed you alot! Love you!