Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I got moved. I love the house, but I'm totally exhausted. It's bringing me down.

Things I have the blues about..

Going to the jail three times a week. Once to put money on dad's books, twice to see him for 15 minutes, through a tv screen and telephone.

Dumping the guy I've only been seeing for a short while. He's in the same category as the last one. He's jobless and has a drinking problem.

Missing old friends. It's so weird how things change, people come and go. I don't like it.

Working this weekend and next. It's hard having a vagina and trying to make it totally on your own in this world.

Feeling...OLDER. Feeling...TIRED. Feeling...FED UP.

6 comments:

alan said...

Give yourself a day or two to settle in and get caught up on your rest, then hopefully things will look brighter!

Moving is hard, especially on your own...

Buy some vitamins!

Centrum or better!

alan

Mig said...

It really is tough having a vagina and trying to make it totally on your own ...

... and here you are totally doing it!!

I'm so impressed! Focus on the good things you've got going on in your life. Like your new place. And for pete's sake, get some rest.

:-)

fineartist said...

I'm glad you got moved, wow, that's some major hard a work you've been doing since the last time I typed at you. Right on.

Exhaustion can bring you down, agreed.

And visiting people in jail is a real bummer, agreed again.

Better to dump him quick, rather than feel sorry for him and let him hang around, it's lots less painful at both ends.

I miss you.

I have been working my boobs off, and I'm only just now starting to get in the groove, and enjoying it, except for yesterday, I couldn't do anything right, but it's over, yay.

And you are a young, and oh so savy woman, rock on with your bad a self, you'll find your energy again.

love you, mean it,
mom

Anonymous said...

Man you are getting OLD! heh! Missin you Hooker! Hopefully soon we will be near each other again! Bout time you got "felt up" instead of "fed up" too maybe? hehe
Love you!

raininthesky.blogspot.com said...

Your new home sounds lovely, and you sound good in spite of your problems. I hear strength in your words. You are taking care of yourself and your fur baby and even upgrading your home. I am so proud of you. I used to visit someone in prison and it is quite a sad thing indeed. I really miss staying in touch with you. I need to go back and read your entries and catch up.
I am bored with the Superbowl, I think I just wanted to see The Who. But your team is winning so far :)

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

It's never to late to meditate.

Dig it.